Saturday, July 3, 2010

Operation Write Home Blog Tour

This weekend Operation Write Home is having a blog tour to celebrate Independence Day and our nation's 234th birthday. I chose to make a couple birthday cards in a red, white and blue theme. Very simple style, but yet I think they turned out quite cute! The stars and sentiment are both older Stampin' Up stamps. Make sure you check out all of the blogs on the tour, there are some fabulous cards out there!



24 comments:

  1. I really like your cards. They are simple, yet elegant. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean and simple look! Thanks for sharing and Happy 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards today, clean and simple and your color scheme has become one of my favorites! Try adding kraft with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the country feel to your card. Happy Fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I love these stars.

    Have a safe & happy July 4th week end!

    Please stop by my blog and sign up to win my blog candy.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean and simple. Nice for mass producing

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice = thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simple lines created on these cards. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely cards. Simple can really be so sophisticated and these truly are. Happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'Simple' sometimes packs the most WOW! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous cards... I love the simplicity of them!

    Happy 4th of July!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple, elegant...perfect!!! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're perfect!! Have wonderful 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards... simple, yet classic. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Clean, simple and awesome cards. Have a wonderful 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great stamps. I need to branch out in the ink colors I use.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards! I love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  18. these cards are super cute....tfs!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the country style hearts and the quick and easy style! tfs!

    ReplyDelete