Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Stampin' Up swap card


Wow it's been a long time since I made a post, but then it's been a long time since I've had time to spend in my craftroom.
This week I've been working on cards for a swap this weekend with my Stampin' Up club and another club the demonstrator has, so I needed to make 13 cards!
This card was what I came up with .. not exactly my best card, but it will work.
The base of the card is kraft cardstock, the scallop squares are cut from Bermuda Bay cardstock, the sentiment from Wow Flowers is also in Bermuda Bay. The flowers are stamped with Melon Mambo ink and are from the set Best Wishes and More .. and yes I cut them all out! 39 of them! I took some of the stamped images to work one day and did the cutting on my lunch break.
Thanks for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment