Sunday, May 30, 2010

a new blog!


after seeing all the blogs this weekend during a bloghop at Operation Write Home, I decided I needed a blog to keep up with all the challenges that I like to do and have a place to share all my crafts


I'll even share the first photo tonight .. a card I made with the sketch at the Stars and Stamps blog


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on taking the plunge! your life will change a little...for the better :) you'll make lots of friends and networks, and inspiration etc.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just realized we have more than softball/baseball in common. I started my blog for the OWH bloghop weekend too! Your blog looks great! I didn't even know you were a "newbie" until I scrolled down this far! I'll sign up to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your blog. Thanks for sharing your first card. It is very nice card.

    ReplyDelete