Monday, August 23, 2010

S & S Sketch Challenge #31



Whew! with this card I have now caught up posting all the recent challenges from Operation Write Home! After such a busy July and first couple weeks in August, it feels good to have some time for crafting again!

The card I made for sketch #31 is for a 12 year old's birthday. I don't have any children of my own, and my neices and nephews are much older so I didn't find much in my stash to use for someone younger. I chose the Party Hearty Stamp Set from Stampin' Up for the sentiment and birthday hats. The cardstock is last year's In Colors Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay, such fun colors!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute stamp and the bright colors are so cheerful. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love these cheery colors.

    Thank you for the birthday wishes on my blog!

    ReplyDelete