Tuesday, November 16, 2010

S & S Sketch Challenge #43

This week's sketch at the Stars and Stamps blog was a challenge. I very rarely add elements sideways but on this sketch it was that way so I made a couple cards that way too. I need to make Christmas cards as most of the ones I've made during the year were sent to the troops through Operation Write Home's card program.
I used one of my favorite stamps .. it has a snowman and a robin :) two of my favorite things to collect.
On the first card I used some SU markers to color the image. The sentiment stamp is also SU. The patterned paper is Basic Gray and the cardstock was some kraft cardstock I had on hand... added a couple buttons from my stash. The second card I colored the image with pencils, the patterned paper, cardstock and rubon sentiment are all SU
Thanks for looking!



3 comments:

  1. These are really gorgeous! Love your take on the sketch challenge! Hgus, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both great Robin. The snowman image is really cute and so nicely combined with the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Robin! I really like the patterned paper you picked on the first card!

    ReplyDelete