Saturday, December 11, 2010

oh the weather outside is frightful!

We're under a blizzard warning here in Western WI. We've had about 10 inches of snow since last night and now the wind is blowing it all around. I have drifts to my waist in my backyard, I can't even see my backyard .. the windows on that side of the house are snowcovered! The wind blew that hard!

I've been inside all day keeping myself warm and dry, working on my Christmas cards. I made a few plus with what I had on hand I addressed 29 cards to send out on Monday! The cards shown below are the ones I made today. I made only one card of the little elf and wagon, the image is a cut from the Jolly Holidays cricut cartridge. I outlined everything with a black pen as he didn't show to well on the background I chose. I put a tree (also from that cartridge) in his little wagon.
I made 2 of the Santa cards. The santa is a cut from the Jolly Holidays cartridge and the HoHoHo is a stamp. I made 4 of the Joy to the World card. Pretty simple card to make .. the music notes are from a piece of patterned paper, added some ribbon and stamped the sentiment. Thanks so much for looking .. stay warm and safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment