Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SP Color Combo #117



These 2 cards were made with this week's color combo challenge at Scrapmasters Paradise
The colors to use were Very Vanilla, Crumbcake and Regal Rose

On the top card I used an embossing folder on the vanilla cardstock then layered it on regal rose cardstock then attached on a crumbcake base. The butterflies (stamps by jillibean soup) were stamped then cut out and attached to the card. The sentiment is from SP & Company Stamps ultimate sentiments set

On the lower card I used my cricut Country Life cartridge to cut the sheep. Using your Country Life cartridge was a Tuesday challenge on the Scrappy Moms blog. I cut the sheep in the 3 colors and stamped the sentiment with the Fantasia alphabet stamps also from SP & Company

thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. So cute - I love the pink! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards Robin! Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, like that embossing, thanks for joining us at SPCC, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! Thanks for joining the challenge at SMS!

    ReplyDelete