Saturday, November 19, 2011

SPCC #126


this week's color combo on the Scrapmasters Paradise Color Challenge blog was to use the colors Poppy Parade, Old Olive and Whisper White

I used the snowman stamp from the Christmas Medley set from SP and Company Stamps. I colored him with my SU markers. I embossed a couple pieces of poppy cardstock and olive cardstock and layered them on a whisper white base then I attached my snowman with stampin up dimensionals

thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Robin!! You made that little snowman guy look great.
    Thanks for playing along at SPCC!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SP & Company
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love how you used the little snowman. Good luck and thanks for playing at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card -- love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at SPCC and I hope to see more projects from you soon!

    Patchi
    SPCC - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Robin! Just wanted to swing by and let you know that you won my giveaway! Stop by my blog and get my email and I can get your prize out!

    ReplyDelete