Sunday, December 18, 2011

some new layouts





I've been doing a little scrapping recently. Jenny at Have Your Way With Paper has been giving daily challenges to help get those past Christmas photos scrapped before this year's Christmas arrives! And I need it, as you can see I need to finish the 2009 Christmas photos and the 2010 Christmas photos before I begin the 2011 ones!

The first two pages here were done for a family challenge, they are pictures of my boyfriends family -- his parents, sisters and nieces and nephews. The patterned paper on both is from SU, the sketch used for the top page is from Pagemaps, the sketch on the other is from Sketch Inspiration.

The next layout of my Christmas tree was for a "glow" challenge. I used a sketch from Sketch Inspiration and paper from Echo Park

The bottom page was done for a winter challenge. I used a new blingy snowflake that I got in a secret santa gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment