This is the card I made for my father
it was inspired by a card I saw at the Splitcoast Gallery by lorilk
the stamp set is Farm Life, the cardstock is red riding hood, white and chocolate chip and colored with prismacolor pencils
the father's day sentiment is Memory Makers and the Dad stickers by My Little Shoebox
I thought this stamp was appropriate for my dad as he's lived on the same farm in Western Wisconsin for nearly 80 years! Although he no longer milks cows, he does continue to bale hay every summer for my brother and sister to feed to their sheep
thanks for looking!

Hi Robin NICE card - the scenery looks very American to me. Popped by to say thank you very much for visiting my blog during the OWH/OWH bloghop. Me and my team were blown away by the huge number of lovely comments we reveived from our American friends. =0)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteGr. Karina
Denmark.