Summer is here and baseball has begun. I am a season ticket holder for the LaCrosse Loggers of the Northwoods League and there are 35 games in 75 days so it keeps you busy! And the baseball action is exciting too!
This summer the scrapbooking message board I hang out at, Piece of Scrap, is once again having a summer scrapathon! WooHoo!! I'm always motivated when it comes to online crops and challenges so between baseball games I am hoping to scrap a few pages and make several cards. We will be playing a bingo game during the crop and as a preview we're doing a color bingo. I decided to whip up a couple of simple cards this morning and I am using the colors brown and khaki.
All product on both is from Stampin' Up. I love their products and yesterday I received the new in color papers and markers so you may be seeing a project using them before too long.
Thanks for looking and everyone is welcome to join the summer scrapping fun beginning June 21 at Piece of Scrap. Just go over to the forum and register!
Robin

No comments:
Post a Comment