Sunday, October 13, 2013

OWH sketch challenge 194

another Sunday, another sketch at Operation Write Home
this week's sketch looked intimidating with all the layers but thanks to the measurements that are always given with an OWH sketch it went together real quickly.

I used this week's color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers - bermuda bay, chocolate chip and real red and the stamps are from the SU set Simply Sketched
thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch, Robin! I like how you set the sentiment below the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking color combo! Super nice! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love poppies and this is such a lovely card. I would never have picked these colors to go together, but they really work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are so gorgeous together- and I would never have chosen them together either! Great use of the sketch--- very striking card- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with this sketch. Love the colors you went with here.

    ReplyDelete