the final weekend challenge for the card bowl 2014 is to use today's sketch at
Operation Write Home and to make a masculine card in one of the themes they accept for cards
I'm a scrap retreat this weekend and supplies are limited so I chose to make a cricut cut from Nifty Fifties for this card
thanks for looking!
Robin
You did a fantastic job with this one. No one would know you had limited supplies. Have fun at your retreat.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card, love the bowling theme, still a popular sport, especially among the guys. I know someone will be very happy getting this card! TFS!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors -- and the bowling embellishments, which are perfectly placed. Have fun at the retreat!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cool card! Perfect for a bowler, young or old!
ReplyDeleteWhile I am not a bowler...I just love the colors associated with the theme. Wonderful!
ReplyDelete