Sunday, March 9, 2014

OWH Sketch 215

Happy Sunday Friends!  It's finally warmed up here in WI and with the time change last night I am beginning to believe that Spring will be here soon

It is Sunday and I have time to craft so that means I'm going to use the Sunday sketch at Operation Write Home.  I received an order from CTMH a few weeks ago of the Country Born stamp set and the Timberline papers and I've looked at these before but never used them so today's sketch seemed like a good time to use them:


 
here is a photo I took of all 4 cards, using 4 of the images and 2 of the sentiment stamps
I colored the images with my prismacolor pencils

 
a close up of the card I liked the best :)
 
 
The embellishments are the new candy dots from Stampin' Up, I love them! The look of brads but the ease of a sticker.  Thanks for Looking!
                                                                      Robin

9 comments:

  1. I love the warm country theme of your cards! The horse one is my favorite too, but they're all just gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sing Bushel and a Peck to my grandchildren all the time and I just love country and farm scenes. These stamps and papers are beautiful. Wonderful cards. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin ~ I love your four cards, your paper choices are awesome! My favorite is your horse card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work, Robin. I think the barn card is my favorite of the four. Thanks for trying out the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so much crafty goodness is going on at your house today! Thank you for sharing your creations, you did a great job putting these together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cards! I like to use watercolor pencils too! The horse sentiment reminds me of my mom. She used to sing that song to me when I was a kid. I like the milk jug card the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are beautiful cards with lovely papers and I especially like the sentiments. Great coloring on all of them. Thanks for sharing. Wishing you a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards! I like the plaid paper and those sweet horses. My favorite sentiment is the "Life is Good in the Country." I have so many relatives that would agree with that!

    ReplyDelete