Two weeks ago for my birthday I hosted a craft weekend at a retreat house in La Crescent, MN. It's a cute little house and a great way to spend time with friends and create. I managed to make 14 scrapbook pages and 4 cards that weekend, here are a few snapshots I took this morning of some of those pages. If you click on the photo you can see a bigger picture for more detail.
A couple of pages from one of the many trips I take to watch the Brewers. On this particular trip we stayed with Tony's godparents Linda and Gary and went to the game with them and their daughter-in-law and grandson. We ate at a restaurant before hand and took a shuttle to the game. I had never done that before!
The four generations of my family, my dad Everett Hoff, my brother Paul Hoff, my nephew Jason Hoff and his son Nicholas. This was also the first time I met Nicholas, he was just a few days short of being a month old on these photos. Now he is 3!!
A spring walk looking for mushrooms on the farm, we didn't find any :(
Nicholas' baby shower
The fun games at the baby shower! I didn't participate in the diaper game so these are photos of my sisters, nieces, and my aunt having some fun with the game.
Thanks for Looking! Hopefully it won't be months before I post a few more projects
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment