Saturday, January 10, 2015

OWH sketch 246

Today was a day where I had nothing to do, that is except to spend some time in my craft room :)
I made a few scrapbook pages and cards - this one was for today's sketch challenge at Operation Write Home.  I haven't done one of their sketches for a few weeks and this one was simple.  I made the image square a bit larger than the sketch.  Thanks for Looking!


5 comments:

  1. I love how your background paper work with your patriotic image - great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Robin. Your paper and image match perfectly together. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and super patriotic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin, I'm with Bobbi. Love the pairing of that image and background paper! Nice interpretation of this week's sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors! Thank you for sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete