I'm working on using up papers from a 6x6 paper pad (see post below for more) and I found this cute patterned paper, that would be usable for a child. The animals are made with the cricut. The first card follows the sketch exactly, the second card I made the strips wider and moved the image circle.
Thanks for Looking!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Love the chicken. Good job on the cards.
ReplyDeleteReally cute idea to make focal points like the dp in the background, really pulls it all together! TFS!
ReplyDeleteDarling cards. Someone's kiddos will be thrilled to receive these. The chick looks just like he is saying "Hey good morning" and the kitty cat has a look of love on his face. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteRobin,
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable cards! They are sure to bring huge smiles to the faces of a couple of little ones. :)
Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge!
Well done! I love the pop of red!
ReplyDelete