used this week's sketch at Operation Write Home
and the colors from today's challenge at The Paper Players
(lost lagoon, sahara sand and pistachio pudding)
This month's ODBD challenge at OWH is embossing so I made sure I did some of that too :)
Thanks for Looking!
Robin
.jpg)
.jpg)
I really love the addition of the flowers! Cute card
ReplyDeleteRobin, such a great way to use the colors! I love the embossing and the use of the circle dies! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX
ReplyDeleteOh, these are both perfectly lovely! The embossing really gives them a nice touch! Thanks for participating in my challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteLeAnne, DT
These sure are two pretty cards, and I especially love the flowers on that first card! Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty cards! I really love the first one with those beautiful flowers!
ReplyDelete