Playing with challenges today, I have set myself a goal of making 2 Christmas cards a week for 2017, this week I used the challenge from the Christmas Card Challenge blog to make two cards.
Now when I'm looking again I see I have a similar design as a card posted from the design team. I guess great minds think alike as they say :). I cut my presents with a cricut cartridge, used Stampin' Up papers and cardstock and the sentiement stamp is from GinaK designs. Thanks for Looking!!
Robin

Love your card! These papers are super cute too! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges. - Amanda DT
ReplyDeleteWith that goal of 2 Christmas cards a week you're sure to be ready for Christmas this year. Cute card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.
ReplyDeleteLovely color combo! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Christmas Card Challenge!
ReplyDeletexo, Martina
PS: For a chance to win cool prizes, hop over to my new blog and leave a comment :D --> Fräulein Erdbeerli