
This week's midweek throwdown at Operation Write Home was to use one of two images from Ward's Digis. As an extra challenge we were to also use a punch or a diecut on the card. I used the car image on the sketch challenge and chose to use the girl image with this challenge. I used a scallop punch to add the border on the right side. The paper, cardstock and sentiment are from CTMH. The image from Ward's Digis is colored with colored pencils
Thanks for looking :)
Robin you did a beautiful job with her, your coloring looks great! I used the same image and colored her in red too, hmmm ;) She must shout "red" to us! Thanks for playing along with us this week at OWH!
ReplyDelete"Great minds think alike" as they say; I colored mine red, too. I love your papers and the contrast between colors.
ReplyDeleteThis is so much fun seeing all the pretty dresses and designs around the girl. Love the boldness of your colors and prettiness of the girl. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThis is great. Love how you treated the girl and displayed her. Love the paper.
ReplyDeleteVery nice card. Great butterfly patterned paper!
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeleteCute and simple, GR8T!
ReplyDeleteAwesome,job....the border punch really adds just the right touch;very cute ;)
ReplyDeleteWe have a WINNER, winner, winner...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Robin you won the Wards Digi's prize package at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps blog!!
I've contacted Lena and let her know along with your blog address so you should be hearing from her soon!
Thanks for playing along with us at OWH!
Yay you won! I need your email address so I can send you your bundle of digis !
ReplyDelete