Thursday, January 20, 2011

OWH midweek throwdown 1/19



this week's challenge at the Stars and Stamps blog is "white on white with a pop of color" I used my new cuttlebug and embossed a piece of white cardstock for the card, added a sentiment stamped on white paper, then a flower in color .. it turned out so nice I think I'll make more, simple and elegant! Thanks for the challenge Jan

7 comments:

  1. Love the white on white and a great choice of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I love that embossing. Sometimes, simple is best - more elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combination! Fabulous embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the embossing and clean look of your card, thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Pretty!!! I love how elegant this card looks. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your elegant card.....simply beautiful!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete