Monday, January 17, 2011

OWH sketch challenge #52

Wow I can't believe it's been a full year of challenges at Operation Write Home's stars and stamps blog. I love the sketches that they have shared with us every Sunday ... or have they? Looking back they noticed they missed a week! so this week I have two cards from both sketches
the first card is made from the missing sketch. I used papers from CTMH and the flower is actually a number of stamps that I stamped, cut out, attached with a brad and put on the card.


this second card is made with sketch #52. The bird is an image from Martha Stewart stamps that I colored and cut out and attached to the card. Papers are from CTMH, the ribbon is SU, and the sentiment is an old rub-on. I'm still using the mid-week challenge to use up those old supplies :)



thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful flower you created on the first card! Very nice job with both OWH sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin! Great cards! Thanks for playing along in this week's OWH Stars & Stamp Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete