I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend celebrating our scrapbooking holiday. I was able to get a few layouts done this weekend .. 6 of them! Most of them were for the La Crosse Loggers album that I'm doing. The Loggers are a collegiate summer league baseball team we have season tickets for. The players come from all over the country hoping someday they will make it to the big leauges .. and some of them have! Such as Max Sherzer, Chris Sale and Jordan Pachecko. Someday maybe one of these players will be there too!
The first layout I made was for a sketch challenge at Creative Scrappers:
another sketch layout I did was found on Scrapbook Challenges: This was a fun one as you had to do a blog hop through the design team to get the pieces of the sketch
then I did a challenge to use words from a song as your title, this one uses the words from Take Me out to the Ballgame
a layout to use night photos .. both this layout and the above were challenges found at Have Your Way With Paper
and finally, a challenge at scrapfreak, to use a natural background with bright colors on the rest of the layout. This is my little great-niece Isabella, I just found the photos last week or they may have been scrapped before now!
thanks for looking and Happy National Scrapbook Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment