This week's midweek throwdown at the
Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog was to use tropical colors on your cards .. such as orange, pink, purple, yellow. For the month of May
Scrapmaster's Paradise was also doing a color challenge for orange. Bright colors are usually something I don't play with so I decided to make a couple cards for these challenges.
On both of these cards I used paper from the Echo Park country drive collection
the flower stamps and inks used are from Stampin' Up
the sentiment banners and words are SP & Company stamps
on the top card I added orange brads to the flowers, on the bottom card I added buttons
Thanks for looking :)
Robin
These are gorgeous cards. Just love how the colors just pop! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteRobin yours bright tropical cards are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown color challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!
What beautiful papers on these! Very cute with the buttons in the flower centers. Nice work with the MWT Robin.
ReplyDeleteVery well done and so colorfull, which was the challenge! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLike the stripes with the flowers! Great flower shapes too!
ReplyDeleteNice layering of the flowers!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you could join us in the Midweek Throwdown Color Challenge with Operation Write Home!
I really like these festive, bright colors! Cute flowers and designs!
ReplyDelete