Saturday, October 6, 2012

Today is World CardMaking Day and I've been making card most of the day to celebrate this little known holiday

Earlier this week at Pamela's World of Scrap she posted 5 card sketches to use when making cards this weekend.  They were simple sketches so I found it easy to make all 5 in very little time.  I used a variety of manufacturers stamps, inks and papers.  I started with this sketch as my circles were already punched out from another project.



The above 3 cards I used my CTMH art philsophy cartridge on to cut the flower, the banners and the cupcake image

 
Thanks for looking!!   I hope you had an enjoyable National CardMaking Day also


4 comments:

  1. These all came out very nice Robin! Thanks for posting the link to these sketches over on the OWH FB wall, they are terrific and I'm going to try them all too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome, they are a nice mix of sketches

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards, and the sketches will be fun to work with! I left a note on Pamela's blog, too. I especially like your cupcake card with the nice contrast of solid and patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! I love them all!! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete