Tuesday, October 23, 2012

sketch challenge 225

Pamela at Pamela's World of Scrap is having a sketch challenge for a wonderful prize during October.  She made 3 sketches to use .. a 12x12 layout, a double page layout and a card sketch.  I chose to use the card sketch.  She is offering bonus entries if you use another one of her sketches, if I have another chance I'm going to make another card, she has some great sketches!

here is the sketch and my take on it:

 
 
 

 

I've been having fun with some of my 6x6 paper pads.  The papers on this card are from MME, the tree stamp is from Hobby Lobby and the sentiment stamp is Making Memories.  Thanks for Looking :)
Robin

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! Great card! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! Those trees are so much fun and the colors are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great sketch to start with, and I really like your resulting card! Those trees are perfect for the design!

    ReplyDelete