Saturday, December 29, 2012

Retro Sketches #44

Today I had a chance to do a little cardmaking
I have 2 birthdays coming up next week and one a couple weeks later.  I feel so ahead of the game to have cards made this early, sometimes I'm scrambling to make one the day I have to mail it!

The first card is the one I made for my little great niece Isabella, actually she's not so little anymore as  she will be 9 years old on January 16.  I found a digi from one of the ones on my computer (sorry it's not marked from where) and then I used today's sketch from Retro Sketches.  I also found out today that Isabella's favorite color is green so I used SU gumball green for my card base and the other in color markers to color my image.  The sentiment is from an old SU set.

 
 
 
 
The other cards I made: 

 

 
The top one is for my nephew (Isabella's father), the bottom one is for my boyfriend.  Both were made using Stampin' up supplies and my cuttlebug to emboss the background

Thanks for Looking!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment