Saturday, December 1, 2012

dynamic duos #31

Todays challenge on the Dynamic Duos blog was to use some colors that definitely say Christmas to me and since I still have a few cards to make I took the challenge!




I used a Merry Christmas embossing folder and the December 25 cricut cartridge to cut the ornament
the challenge this week on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog was to use your cricut cartridges on your holiday cards so I'm making cards this week with my cricut, I have so many ideas, wish I had more time!

on the second card I swapped the colors and placement of the ornament so they are the same but different



 
Thanks for looking
Robin

4 comments:

  1. The embossed backround is fabulous! Thanks for joining in at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice, I like the embossing, the ornament really pops off of it!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simple cuts combined with the Christmas words embossing folder!

    Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute CAS card, letting that embossing really take center stage. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete