Here's a fun little card I made for several challenges. It is a great card for spring although with a forecast of 5-8 inches of snow arriving tonight is spring really only 11 days away???
Thanks for looking!!
challenges:
Bye Bye Birdie - Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog (bird from cherry limeade cartridge)
Fun Fold challenge - Scrapmaster's Paradise ( I used a gate fold on the card)
Use your Tools challenge at Piece of Scrarp - I used my cricut and my scoring board
patterned paper from MME
sentiment from My Pink Stamper
assorted cardstocks from my stash of scraps, base of card is SU

This is a super darling card, Robin! Fab idea to use a gatefold. I keep forgetting to utilize this this fun fold? So glad you joined us at FCCB this week!
ReplyDelete~Tammy
Robin, your birdie here is too cute!!! I love this card!! Great design. So glad you joined us this week at FCCB!
ReplyDeleteSusie
Adorable card. Love the cute bird and sentiment. Thanks for playing along this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden
ReplyDeleteSo cute...love your colors.Thanks for playing along at FCCB.
ReplyDeleteSo cute...love your colors.Thanks for playing along at FCCB.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love that bird and your sentiment. Seriously, haven't we had enough snow this winter?! I am really hoping I have seen the last of it for this winter...
ReplyDeleteRebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Check out my new challenge blog DT call!
Very cute card! Love the birdie.
ReplyDeleteCute bird - it matches the pattern paper so well! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
ReplyDeleteI love this card! You did a fantastic job! Love the papers and the sentiment is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!
ReplyDeleteEmily
FCCB DT
This is such a sweet card , love the background paper and your bird is so cute !! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB !!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! I love birds and you sure did a great job with them.
ReplyDelete