Thursday, March 28, 2013

another pinterest inspired card

Hi folks!

I love pinning cards to pinterest (I have more than 1000 cards pinned there!) and tonight I made a card using one of pinned cards as inspiration


This particular one I made for my sister's birthday, but I made a couple more to add to my next box for Operation Write Home .. the midweek throwdown challenge is to use stripes on your cards so I'm using up this background paper to get that box filled!

thanks for looking!
Robin

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Robin. I like the swiss dots and stripes together. The delicate ribbon is a nice way to separate the two of them. I like those flowers also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, I love how you reversed the embossed card stock so the dots are sunken. Cool technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Everything is perfect. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has over a thousand cards pinned to Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete