I made two cards combining two challenges .. sketch 168 at Operation Write Home and the color challenge at The Paper Players blog. The colors are Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze and Crumbcake. Baja Breeze is retiring soon and I've ordered some to make sure I have plenty of cardstock in that color, it's been a favorite of mine! Although on these particular cards I only used it to frame the image. The stamps I used are from SU, the best of flowers set.
Thanks for Looking!
Robin


I love the colors! I never would have put those together but they look great!
ReplyDeleteThese are so pretty! Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. Love the colors and the stamp is divine
ReplyDeleteVery pretty cards. Love the colors, and I also would not have thought to put them together. Thanks for playing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty color combination! Your cards are so bright and pretty.
ReplyDeleteThese colors are so rich and the stamps are great. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteStunning color combination- so cheerful!! TFS
ReplyDeleteGreat cards...for some reason the second has a little more umphf. I always find it interesting how the same colors layered two diffent ways can change it up so much. tfs!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty....clean, crisp & simple! Love them! Thanks for sharing these with us this week at the Paper Players!
ReplyDeletePretty floral images! I'll be sad to see Baja Breeze go too. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!
ReplyDelete