Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stamping Saturday = 30 cards for OWH

On Saturday I drove an hour north of here to Osseo, WI to hang with some friends of mine who were at Camp Cotton .. a quilting retreat.  I chose to bring along some cardmaking supplies and make cards for Operation Write Home and I accomplished quite a bit!  In all 30 cards!!

I brought along several of my 6x6 paper pads and using some tutorials to cut the paper and make several cards from one sheet, I created these sets:


The black and red paper was one piece, double sided


here again the patterned paper is double sided so only used one piece

 
 
the following set shows cards made from one piece of 8.5 x11 patterned paper and nearly one full piece of plain blue paper
 
these two photos are of the other cards I made, the first set uses some flower stickers, I love the navy blue and green together!  Probably my favorite two cards of the day

Thanks for looking!
Robin
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. they are all gorgeous! especially love the spring blue and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards.. The navy blue and green cards are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice group of cards Robin. I think the green and navy are my favorites too. The color combo is really striking and I like how you used the embossing folder to create a border. Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful variety of pretty cards. My fave is the grey/blue/yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Robin! I bet that was a really fun day!

    ReplyDelete