Saturday, May 25, 2013

One Sheet Wonder 12 x 12

A couple weeks ago I found a wonderful tutorial for a one sheet wonder.  For those unfamiliar with that it means using one sheet of paper to make multiple cards.   This particular tutorial by Seongsook Duncan of Seongsook's Creations used a 12x12 double sided sheet of designer paper.  She had multiple cuts for different options however I used the larger cut to make 8-9-10 cards.

Last weekend I made these birthday cards with the one sheet of designer paper:


 then on Tuesday of this week Operation Write Home used the same template for a tutorial challenge on their blog  so of course I had to participate in that and make another set!  So this is the second set I made:

this set is all thank you cards.  On both sets the designer paper and cardstock is from Stampin' Up.  I used various stamp sets from SU and CTMH for the sentiments.  The circles and a couple of the thanks captions are cut with the cricut.   Thank you Seongook for the inspiration and thank you for looking!

Robin
 
 

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You've created some really nice cards. My favorites are the second set. The papers are great. Love the sentiments on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin, you did a great job. Made even the second set! Thanks for taking the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a couple of great sets! I love your sentiments. I forget to use Cricut sentiments a lot... They sure look nice on those cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete