Sunday, May 19, 2013

OWH Sketch 173 and midweek Throwdown

I had a free morning so I decided to make a card for the Sunday Sketch Challenge at Operation Write Home
The midweek throwdown at OWH was to use a sentiment as your main image so I decied to try that also with the vintage verses set from SU.  These are the two cards I came up with:


 
Thanks for Looking!
Robin

9 comments:

  1. I love the colors and papers on your card. The tiny picture on the Sketch Challenge was so striking I had to come take a look. Thank you for sharing!
    :)
    Melissa T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are two great sentiments that our heroes will love sending home to the families. Very nice papers and the flower and brads are just the right amount of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin! Love your cards; great DPs and I think I must have those vintage sentiments--they're beautiful! Great start to the week for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fantastic cards- love the color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combination, and the brads are the perfect embellishment for the papers. Love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards...so feminine and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colors are so pretty together! I love the vintage-y sentiments, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome paper/color mix! Is the second sentiment CTMH or SU? tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete