Sunday, August 11, 2013

OWH sketch 185

for everyone who is an avid cardmaker like me I'm sure you're in love with the 6x6 designer paper pads for cardmaking.  But what do you do when you have a full 6x6 design and need to make a standard size (4.25x5.5) card?   here is a little something I did today using this week's sketch at Operation Write Home stars and stamps blog

These are the papers I started with:





They are from a pack of Christmas papers that I got last year at Michaels.  The cards I created using these papers plus the reverse side of them:



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of your papers, love the versatility of your cards! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas on how to use your 6x6 pads! These holiday cards turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever! These turned out so nicely (and yay for you on getting a head start on holiday cards)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed how you used the papers-- very fun! All are great- but the one with the tree is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete