Monday, August 19, 2013

OWH sketch challenge 186

This past weekend I was at a scrapbook retreat so I was able to get some scrapbooking and cardmaking done.  I finished 9 pages and 9 cards!  Not the amount I wanted to finish, but enough that I was happy

On Sunday morning I finished this week's sketch for the Operation Write Home stars and stamps blog
I love to make Christmas cards and to get cards to heroes for the holidays now is the time to be making them.  This stamps on this card are from a Hero Arts set and the papers are from Stampin' Up and My Mind's Eye



I also made some fallish looking cards for my next operation write home box and here are my favorites from the bunch I made



                                                Thanks for Looking!!  Robin

3 comments:

  1. I like the Christmas card Robin. I also really like the thank you card on the bottom. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright and happy winter card! It is fun to make Christmas cards now!

    ReplyDelete