This week the midweek throwdown at
Operation Write Home was a color challenge. It was Christmas Day so the challenge was to make a green and white card or a red and white card. Of course, Christmas is over so the challenge was to create a card with another theme. This is what I came up with:
all 3 cards I made shown together
stamps from SU morning meadow
same card but I embossed the background and moved image to other side
SU best of flowers set and sentiment from SU express yourself
Thanks for Looking!
Robin
Hi Robin- great cards! I love how ambossing and moving the image gives such a different look! I love that stamp-- I need to use it more often-thanks for the inspiration. And I love the flower in the four squares- great layout and use of the stamp! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletethese are great clean and simple cards. Very CASEable.
ReplyDeleteCAS my favorite style. All three cards are just stunning.
ReplyDelete