Friday, January 31, 2014

Operation Write Home Card Bowl Challenge 2014

If you are a sports fan, or even if you're not, you know that the Super Bowl for the NFL Championship is this weekend.   Over at Operation Write Home we are doing a Card Bowl Challenge.

The first challenge was to make a masculine themed card using the colors from the teams in the Super Bowl the Seattle Seahawks (green and blue) or the Denver Broncos (blue and orange)

I chose to make a card for each one, and then I added a football to the card too


 
Sorry the pictures aren't better, I'm a at weekend craft retreat and I don't have my normal set up for posting pictures
 
Thanks for Looking
Robin

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Robin for sharing. I don't have a lot of supplies, however I do have lots of paper and seeing your cards shows that you don't have to have a lot to make other styles of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great team color cards; I really like that you chose to leave some of the circles empty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you did a card for each team. I really like how you used the circles to showcase the team colors. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First- I am jealous that you are at a retreat-- have lots of fun!!! I like the texture on your cards and really like the one with the larger football. This is a great card design for any type of occassion! TFS

    ReplyDelete