Saturday, July 5, 2014

Operation Write Home -VCMP

It's a holiday weekend and Operation Write Home is celebrating by doing a Virtual Card Making Party - or a VCMP as we like to call it

I managed to finish a couple of the challenges this afternoon, both were challenges involving 2 cards

the first challenge was to make a masculine and feminine card using the same sketch.  I chose to use sketch #163



The next challenge I chose to do was to make a card using Christmas colors and a card using winter colors.  I chose to use the same image, just made one a Christmas card and the other a winter card


Hopefully I will be back later with some more cards!
Thanks for Looking
Robin

4 comments:

  1. What a darling snow family! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin,

    Looks like you're off to a great start! The snowmen are adorable! And, I really like how you swapped out images, colors, and embossing for the his and hers challenge. :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with these multiple card challenges!

    ReplyDelete