Saturday, July 5, 2014

Red, White, Blue with Operation Write Home VCMP

Woo Hoo .. I found more time to play along with the weekend VCMP at Operation Write Home!
The theme for these cards is definitely patriotic .. they're all red, white and blue!!

Theew were two challenges to use those particular colors .. one to make a red/white/blue Birthday Card and the other challenge was to make a red/white/blue Christmas card.   Here is the birthday card I made and 2 of the 4 Christmas cards I made


 

Another one of the weekend challenges was to use a vintage image on a masculine card.  I had the white and blue papers out so I continued those colors with this card

Thanks for Looking!
Robin

3 comments:

  1. I love all three of your cards, especially the one for my Challenge the Red, White & Blue Birthday!! You really rocked the Christmas card one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed the vintage image! Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for participating in my challenge (RW&B Christmas.) I love what you did for the challenges, you did a really great job on all of them.

    ReplyDelete