The monthly challenge sponsored by Our Daily Bread Designs for Operation Write Home was announced today. I haven't participated in a couple months so I decided that's what I would do today. The challenge is
Animals so I made 3 cards for various occasions with animals on them.
any occasion card
a fun Thank You card
an Easter card
Thanks for Looking!
Robin
Three is always better than one. These are three great cards. I especially love the first one with that great sentiment. The other two are just delightful. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteThat cow card has such a great pun! Love your humor!
ReplyDeleteAll three cards are wonderful. The horse card's image is just so sweet. Love the punny sentiments for the next two. Great cards for OWH!
ReplyDeleteLovin' all of them. My favorite has to be the cow with Mexican sombrero. The bright colors make me smile :)
ReplyDeleteMiss you Robin! It's been too long since POS and SF closed...
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards; you are a master card maker. Love the bunny the best.
Alecia Asarasota
I Alecia!
Delete