this week's sketch at Operation Write Home was a bunch of circles, I however am not a fan of circles so I used flowers instead, nice design for a Mother's Day card
I used 3 different sets of Stampin Up flower stamps with the coordinating punch. The sentiment is CTMH and I used a cuttlebug embossing folder on the background.
Very nice Mother's Day card and what Mom would not love to see flowers rather than circles. I know I like flowers better than circles. I'll have to take this route when I make my card also. Thanks for sharing. Have a fun day.
Very pretty! I love the tone-on-tone of the flowers.
ReplyDeleteVery nice Mother's Day card and what Mom would not love to see flowers rather than circles. I know I like flowers better than circles. I'll have to take this route when I make my card also. Thanks for sharing. Have a fun day.
ReplyDeleteRobin, I do love the flowers against that embossing pattern!!
ReplyDeleteThe embossing is a special detail on this card...way to go!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to use flowers for the sketch elements! And, your embossed background is a wonderful touch. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with Sketch #248!