Monday, March 30, 2015

Operation Write Home March challenges

Hi friends!

I finally had a little free time to craft this weekend so I caught up on some cards for the monthly challenges at  Operation Write Home

The first is the monthly challenge for ODBD.  The challenge was to highlight a sentiment.  I don't have any very large sentiment stamps so I went to the cricut and came up with these cards. Very simple but the red makes them stand out.



 


 Next up is the mid-month throwdown which for this month was to use red/white/blue.  On one card I once again cut a sentiment with my cricut.  The other card I used sketch #251

 



and then a couple birthday cards for family .. the first I once again used sketch #251.  The other is a 50th birthday card for my sister, a case from a card I found on pinterest. 


Thanks for Looking!
Robin









2 comments:

  1. No one has commented on your wonderful set of cards !??! Great job on all of the cards for the various challenges at OWH the past month. Your family members are going to love their cards as are the families of the heroes that receive your donations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of cards! Love that you were able to use the sketch for both OWH and personal cards. Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete