Brrr ... winter arrived today in Wisconsin. We've had a very mild winter so far but today the temps hovered around zero all day so a good day to stay inside and craft. I wanted to use some bright "think of summer" colors for a card I made to send to my Aunt and Uncle, so I used today's color challenge from
The Paper Players challenge blog and I used a sketch from
Match the Sketch. Hope you like it!
Thanks for Looking!
Robin
I love your bright graphic design! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteRobin, this is so fun! I love the way you showcased the colors! The embossed hearts look great! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX
ReplyDeleteGreat take on that MTS challenge as well as the colors....love the little embossing but especially the CAS feel of this marvelous creation! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!
ReplyDelete