This weekend was a 3 day weekend for me so I had some time to make a few cards, I ended up making 15 of them :) I'm only going to share the challenge cards that I made today
this first card is a color challenge at weekly Christmas Card challenges This week's challenge was to use a color range of pinks and grays .. this is the card I came up with:
What a darling card. I love the snowman and the grays and reds together. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. Also, your card has been featured on our Facebook page.
Wonderful card, robin! Snowmen are favorites of mine and yours is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC
What a darling card. I love the snowman and the grays and reds together. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. Also, your card has been featured on our Facebook page.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/christmascardchallenges/
Love your cheerful snowman! The colors are awesome together,great card for the challenges! Thanks for joining us at the Christmas card Challenge!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute card! I love the font on the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, robin! Snowmen are favorites of mine and yours is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC
ReplyDelete