Sunday, February 21, 2016

52 Christmas card throwdown

Another week for a Christmas card challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown .  This week the challenge is a theme challenge. .. Christmas Baking.   I knew I didn't have any stamps with this theme but I did find these papers with gingerbread and sugarplums so using a sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges I incorporated the 2 designs of the paper unto the card.  I used the Winter Frolic cricut cartridge to make a couple images that I added to the cards.  Thanks for Looking!  Robin


card with figgy pudding


card with gingerbread man


and the sketch that I used

5 comments:

  1. wow, really amazing cards! I love them both. They are just so lovely :)
    Thanks for sharing it at 52CCT, hope you will join us again :) Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Super cards. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in the Theme challenge this week at 52CCT - what lovely cards - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cards. Some lovely papers used there.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What super cards, they are both fab. Love the papers. Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas Baking theme at 52CCT. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete