Thursday, October 21, 2010

S & S Sketch Challenge #39 and mid week throwdown

I finally had a little free time to do some creating for the week! This first card is for the Sunday sketch challenge at Operation Write Home's Stars and Stamps blog. I used all SU product on this card, although it's all from an older catalog I like how the card turned out

The next two cards are for the midweek throwdown .. to create a masculine card. The first card was made once again with SU products and the sentiment is from Studio G. The second card I used a bunch of scraps and my newest cricut cartridge ... Country Life .. to create this nice farm scene.




Thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. Hi Robin! Great cards, I love the first one even if it's "girlie", it's gorgeous ;) Thanks for playing along with us at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. The deer and the woods card is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Robin. Love the scene in the second card!

    ReplyDelete