Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sassy OWH Love Card



The Operation Write Home midweek throwdown challenge for this week is to make an anniversary or love card. Today when I looked at the Sassy Lil Sketches reveal for Oct. 14 they had a great sketch to work with so I combined them both. Several months ago I purchased these little buttons for $1 at Michaels with the idea of doing a heart with them and I finally got the chance. However, they are heavy! so I don't think I'll send them to OWH, but will probably use it as a Sweetest Day card for someone special this weekend. The cardstock, punch, and ribbon are all from SU. The sentiment is Making Memories as is the buttons.
Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. I guess I'll make the card without the buttons, just the heart to send to OWH

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card! love the button heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the button heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin this is really cute with all the buttons! Thanks for playing along with us at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! Love that button heart! Although I love the feel of real buttons, you could make a "lightweight" version w/ the button punch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty with all the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. I love all the buttons you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute and clever card, Robin!

    ReplyDelete