Saturday, January 21, 2012

OWH midweek throwdown!

The midweek throwdown this week at the OWH Stars and Stamps blog
is to use black, white and one other color to create a card for our heroes to send home to family and friends


for this first one I cut a flower in red cardstock from the accent essentials cricut cartridge, added a white brad, then I embossed a white strip of paper matted on black, glued the flower on that strip then stamped a simple thinking of you sentiment in red ink



again I used the black and white strips, cut a heart from the accent essentials cricut cartridge and used two different stamps for the sentiment

thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Cricuts make great dies and great cards! Both of your cards pack a great visual punch. Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!
    ~Lee Mae
    Operation Write Home
    MWT Assistant

    ReplyDelete