Today's challenge at the
SP Stamps blog was all about coloring! The challenge to use your SP & Company stamps and color on your card.
I don't have any of the SP stamps that require coloring so I used a springlike stamp I had on hand. I colored the image with my SU markers and used a sentiment from the SP & Company Ultimate Sentiments set which I stamped below the image
Thanks for looking!
Really like your clean and simple design. Thanks for Stamping with Sami this week!
ReplyDeleteReally like your clean and simple design. Thanks for Stamping with Sami this week!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card -- the colors went really well together :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the SWS challenge this week and I hope to see more projects from you soon!
Patchi
SP-CT
Your card is gorgeous. I love the soft colors and your great coloring.
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! I love the spring like colors.
ReplyDelete